Fire Mystery Munzee Sticker - 5 pack
[Please note that the Fire Mystery stickers are restricted to a cumulative total of 50 individual stickers (5 x 10 pack) per houshould per household per 30 day period. Please don't try and find a way to get around this restriction - as it wastes everyone's time and makes me grumpy. Please play nice.]
Capture/CapOn: Split of 60 by multiples of 5 with a minimum of 10 (eg, 10, 15, 35, 40, etc) — Example: capture = 25, cap on = 35.
When captured, the Fire Mystery lights three (3) fires within 1 mile on greenies. These will burn for two hours or until capped.
Capping these fires results in two possible outcomes:
- There is an 80% chance that the fire will extinguish. For putting out the fire, you will receive 50 points for capture, and the owner of the host greenie will earn 10 points.
- The other 20% is a little more dangerous. These fires can also burn you. If you get burned, you will LOSE 5 (-5) points. (The owner of the host greenie will still earn 10 points). It’s a choice of risk versus reward. As the saying goes, if you play with fire you might get burned.
Upon release of the Fire Mystery, we will also have three badge lines: Capping the Fire Mystery Munzees, Deploying Fire Mystery Munzees, and “Getting Burned”.
This is where Yote comes in. While we don’t want to go into too much detail of his personal life, he is a frontline firefighter in California who specializes in wildfires. He has very graciously allowed us to use his Yote likeness in the badges. We would like to thank him for that, and even more importantly, everything he does.
Capping the Fire Mystery
- Capture 1 Fire Mystery Munzee
- Capture 100 Fire Mystery Munzees
- Capture 250 Fire Mystery Munzees
- Get burned 1 time
- Get burned 25 times
- Get burned 100 times
- Deploy 1 Fire Mystery Munzee
- Deploy 5 Fire Mystery Munzees