- eTrex Touch 25
- USB cable
Garmin Etrex Touch 35 GPS Receiver
Geostuff.com.au is an authorised Garmin dealer in Australia. So each GPSr comes with a full Garmin Australasia Warranty and support services. Units are shipped and supported by Geostuff.com.au. You can also visit to Geostuff retail store to get "hands on" with demo devices, and try them out in a Geocaching context.
Compatible car mount available here.
Garmin Etrex Touch 25 Geocaching features:
- Paperless geocaching: Yes
- Geocache pocket queries: No limit announced - although comes pre-loaded with 250k Geocaching.com Geocaches, so presumably the limit is more than that. So lote.
- Built in memory: 4gb
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Chirp Compatible: No (but the Touch 35 is)
- Accepts Data Cards: Yes
- Turn by Turn road navigation: Yes (with appropriate maps)
- Electonic Compass: Yes
- Wireless sharing with other Garmin devices: No
- Maps: Worldwide Base map - upgradable
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Waterproof: Yes to IPX7, but does not float
- Screen Size: 3.6 x 5.5 cm
- Display resolution: 160 x 240 pixels pixels
- 2.6" 65K color TFT
- Unit Size: 5.8 x 10.2 x 3.3 cm
- Unit Weight: 159 g with batteries
- Garmin GPSr units are ineligible for free shipping. Please add the Garmin GPSr Shipping product to your cart for each order.
- We can only supply Garmin GPSr units in Australia only.
Compact, rugged and reliable GPS/GLONASS handheld with color touchscreen, featuring a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, wireless connectivity, preloaded geocaches and expanded internal memory to hold more maps.
See The Way
eTrex Touch 25 features a sunlight readable, 2.6-inch color touchscreen display offering intuitive access to worldwide basemap with shaded relief. Durable and waterproof, eTrex Touch 25 is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data no matter what the elements throw at you, standing strong against dust, dirt, humidity and water.
New Tools For Your Trek
eTrex Touch 25 features a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows your heading even when you’re standing still, and you don’t have to hold it level to get an easy-to-understand display of your heading.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex Touch 25 is designed for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, as a handheld or in your car. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
eTrex Touch 25 can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. Developed by the Russian Federation, GLONASS satellites “lock on” to a position (on average) faster than GPS receivers. Using both GPS and GLONASS means the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
With its microSD™ card slot and a full 4 GB of internal memory, eTrex Touch 25 lets you load TOPO maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator® NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. eTrex Touch 25 also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required) that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps.