Jasmer Challenge - Geo-Achievement Award Coin and Pin set
What is the Jasmer Challenge, I hear you ask? Well, I will tell you!
The concept is simple: you must find at least one geocache that was placed in every month back to the start of Geocaching (May 2000).
Sounds easy, right? But the execution is mind-bendingly difficult. Being able to find geocaches placed in the early years requires quite a bit of planning and travel. In fact, this challenge can only be finished in the U.S.A., the birthplace of geocaching. This is truly an achievement to be proud of.The set includes one geocoin and one pin.
- Coin measures 1.75" (45mm) in diameter
- Pin measures 1" in diameter.
- Both are plated in 24k polished gold
- Hard enamel colors
- Custom engraving area on the backside of the coin that fits up to 2 lines of text.
- Trackable on geocaching.com
- An icon specific to this coin will show on your profile when you log a discovery
There are other specific Jasmer Challenges, so keep a look out for them! Here is one placed by Mr. Jasmer himself who invented the Jasmer Challenge.